- A special Read for the House assembly hosted by a Philadelphia Ronald McDonald House representative is held to get students excited about reading for a good cause.
- Participants set up their fundraising page.
- On February 1, students will begin reading.
- Participating students will seek friends and family as sponsors to pledge any amount of money per minute read during the month.
- Students keep a record of their minutes on the provided calendar.
- Students turn in their pledge packets with all collected money by the deadline set by their school.
- Three student representatives from each school will attend the Awards for Excellence Celebration — an evening of food and fun. At this event, your school will be presented with a personalized plaque honoring your participation in the program.
- Selected students can join us for PRMH Night at the Phillies.