The 2017 Plane Pull has sold out! Thank you to all of the teams who have signed up. Please contact Chris Callanan at email@example.com for information about next year’s Plane Pull or other PRMH events.
The 9th Annual Philadelphia Ronald McDonald House Plane Pull, presented by Allstate, is an action-packed event combines strength, teamwork, and competitive spirit to raise funds for seriously ill children and their families staying at the Philadelphia Ronald McDonald House. The event will be held on Sunday, September 10th from 9 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. at Atlantic Aviation (next to the Philadelphia International Airport), located at 8375 Enterprise Avenue, Philadelphia, PA 19153. Free parking will be available on-site. Doors open at 8:30 a.m. and a continental breakfast will be provided to all attendees.
Interested in participating? Please contact Chris Callanan at Chris@philarmh.org today.
1. Teams of up to 20 can compete. Gather a group of friends, family members or colleagues to form your team.
2. All participants must be 18 years of age or older – sorry, no exceptions!
3. All participants must provide the last 4 digits of their Social Security Number (this is used for airport security purposes).
4. Each team member is required to raise a minimum of $125 or $2,500 per team which directly benefits the families staying at the Philadelphia Ronald McDonald House.
5. As always, prizes will be awarded for overall fastest pull, top fundraising team, top individual fundraiser, and best team costumes
Last year's highest fundraising team, Chickie's & Pete's, after showing off their skills at Plane Pull.
Last year's Best Dressed team, Philadelphia Insurance Companies
Last year's Plane Pull winners, Comstar Supply.